I tried to do something similar but i get an error when I try to run the groovy script. I use the same parameters in the datasource step without any problem. Can you tell me if my groovy script is wrong.
Ole, I tried 'telnet and it seemed like it connected.
Have I specified the password correctly. I think '$' is escape character in groovy but it is also part of my password. my password (which is changed a little is 'passdev1$'. The actual statement which gives the error is below. I have changed some sensitive information.
I digged into it, and it's really weird. It seems there is a conflict between Groovy SQL and MS SQL. I am not sure yet, but it seems that Groovy passes connection info wrong to SQl Server. Specifically, it sends the database name into the port number.