Forum Discussion

Regular Contributor
6 years ago

Failed to Generate Reports

When ever i treid to generate customized report getting below error 

Failed to generate a report. Make sure the property "Custom report library" is set to the folder where the report templates are stored (by default, /bin/reports).

Even though i tried allmost all the possible solutions provided in the community 

4 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi 678,

Have you tried specifying the full path to the folder, like C:\Program Files\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-2.6.0\bin\reports ?

Try doing this and restart ReadyAPI. If you see the same issue, I suggest that you contact our Support Team to investigate the behavior. You can get in touch with them here: https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=ReadyAPI

Regular Contributor

Tried full path 

i can able to get report if i user Junit,Project printable or CSV which is pr-configured reports templates 

where as if i create a custom report (TestSuites reports) than getting failed to generate reports error 

jasond
        Occasional Contributor

Ditto.

It will generate a few times, then fail. restart & Itll work again.

Thu Nov 28 16:34:40 EST 2019: ERROR: An error occurred [Failed to generate a report. Make sure the property "Custom report library" is set to the folder where the report templates are stored (by default, <ReadyAPI installation folder>/bin/reports).], see error log for details