Forum Discussion

anand1
Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

Error while loading a test case in readyapi-3.2.5

Hi,    Recently i created a test case that involves few database calls, and i did some calculations, now whenever I am launching readyapi (Version - 3.2.5), I am always getting error in the readyap...
    richie
    4 years ago
    Hey anand1,

Right i did some reading in regards to the error response and it appears (with my remedial understanding of what ive read) to be an in memory issue caused by the xml parser when it reads your project .xml file.

If you do a bit of reading yourself, at first you might think that perhaps there's an extra and invalid LF/CR character at the end of your project .xml file, but thats incorrect.

The issue is that the parser is finding some sort of corruption (that is of a lot lower level than just malformed .xml) and i dont believe theres anything you can do to resolve the issue.

The error isnt actually manifesting any bad behaviour right? Its just a case of a warning being generated when readyapi! launches, right?

I think you have either of two choices.

Just ignore it
    OR
    Create a new project with the same content again. Its unlikely the error would generate again (according to my interpretation of what ive read) if you recreate the same project content within a brand new project again.

Cheers...sorry i cant give you a fix for this,

Rich