Forum Discussion

ajaysuresh
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago

Error when clicking on Submit Request button on the JDBC step

Hi Community Members,

I created JDBC DB2 connection. I tested the connection and find that it connects successfully.

But when i type in query and click on the Submit Request button on the JDBC step i am getting the mentioned error "Mon Feb 05 15:25:50 EST 2018:ERROR:An error occurred [DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-204, SQLSTATE=42704, SQLERRMC=N0302150.GM_DOCUMENT_S, DRIVER=4.19.49], see error log for details.

I have attached screenshots for your Reference.

Request your help on fixing this error.

The SoapUI Pro version i am using is 5.1.2

3 Replies

ajaysuresh
    Occasional Contributor

Hi Community Members,

I created JDBC DB2 connection. I tested the connection and find that it connects successfully.

But when i type in query and click on the Submit Request button on the JDBC step i am getting the mentioned error "Mon Feb 05 15:25:50 EST 2018:ERROR:An error occurred [DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-204, SQLSTATE=42704, SQLERRMC=N0302150.GM_DOCUMENT_S, DRIVER=4.19.49], see error log for details.

ajaysuresh
    Occasional Contributor

Hi Community Members,