Forum Discussion

mlankford
New Contributor
8 years ago

Endpoints Changed to completely different API

I recently upgraded to 1.8.5.(may or may not be related) 

But I went to open my project and got prompted that test cases were modified externally.  (Files are saved locally on my computer) I said no to 'Overwriting' them. Afterwards,  however I noticed that almost all test cases in this one project have endpoints that have changed to a completely different/unrelated api.  Even if i correct them and save, when I reopen the project they are incorrect again.  However, when I look at the xml of the saved test case, it has the correct endpoints.  I created new workspace and imported project and a saved backup of project, and still see the incorrect endpoints.  

I am not sure where It is overriding the xml for these test cases.  

Anyone seen this?  I'm just a rookie using this tool, so 'bear' with me

Mike

5 Replies

itsmanish_1
    Occasional Contributor

I have also noticed this issue, after upgrading from 1.8.0 to 1.8.5, In my project, many of my Soapui Testcases got mapped to a different request which is the first request in the Project api definition. I check my jenkins job was still running fine with the same project xml file, so I checkout this file again from git but after opening this in soapui 1.8.5 the testcases were mapped to wrong request endpoints. 

Also even if i correct my testcases to right request and save the project, but when opening the project again in soapui it shows wrong request mapping.

Kindly look into this on priority as this is blocking us. Also let me know how I can downgrade to 1.8.0

mlankford
    New Contributor

Good to know it wasnt just me itsmanish_1, I was able to locate a 1.8.0 installer and reinstall.  All my test cases are back to working order now. Would be good to get a fix for 1.8.5 though.