Forum Discussion

danielrose01
Occasional Contributor
11 years ago

ERROR:An error occurred [Java heap space], see error log for

I am receiving the below message in my SoapUI Log. Both my company's technical support and I researched your Forum and found a solution to this problem. We applied the suggestions mentioned in that solution, BUT it did not work. So, I am looking for some guidance here. What else can we do?

Below are the logs:

SoapUI Log:

Fri Feb 21 14:48:59 EST 2014:DEBUG:Loaded Definition: ok
Fri Feb 21 14:48:59 EST 2014:INFO:Finding importer for {http://xmlns.oracle.com/apps/otm/IntXmlService}IntXml
Fri Feb 21 14:48:59 EST 2014:INFO:Importing binding {http://xmlns.oracle.com/apps/otm/IntXmlService}IntXml
Fri Feb 21 14:48:59 EST 2014:INFO:importing endpoint https://cor089yaw87:7655/GC3Services/IntXmlService/call
Fri Feb 21 14:48:59 EST 2014:INFO:importing operation process
Fri Feb 21 14:50:16 EST 2014:ERROR:An error occurred [Java heap space], see error log for details

SoapUI Error Log:

Fri Feb 21 14:50:16 EST 2014:ERROR:java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Cur.createComment(Cur.java:216)
at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Cursor._insertComment(Cursor.java:1781)
at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Cursor.insertComment(Cursor.java:4325)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.addElementTypeAndRestricionsComment(SampleXmlUtil.java:1409)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processElement(SampleXmlUtil.java:1159)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processParticle(SampleXmlUtil.java:1067)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processSequence(SampleXmlUtil.java:1288)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processParticle(SampleXmlUtil.java:1070)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.createSampleForType(SampleXmlUtil.java:250)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processElement(SampleXmlUtil.java:1183)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processParticle(SampleXmlUtil.java:1067)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.createSampleForType(SampleXmlUtil.java:250)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processElement(SampleXmlUtil.java:1183)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processSequence(SampleXmlUtil.java:1288)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processParticle(SampleXmlUtil.java:1070)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processChoice(SampleXmlUtil.java:1303)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processParticle(SampleXmlUtil.java:1073)

6 Replies

redfish4ktc2
    Super Contributor
    HI
    What solutions are you talking about? could you provide a link to the post in the forum for instance?
    redfish4ktc2
    Super Contributor
    ok, do you have more error log in the soapui error log? for know it is not possible to track where the problem comes from
    do you do special stuff with groovy just before the heap space occurs?
    danielrose01
    Occasional Contributor
    I posted the entire Error, and SoapUI logs into the original post.

Is there some other setting that controls what is captured in the Logs?

I don't know groovy or what it is. So, I am sure that I am NOT doing anything special with that!

I did increase the JAVA Heap size before I opened SoapUI, however!
      icenamor
      Occasional Contributor

However, there are still a problem because, when I change the default values, the program doesn't start

TanyaYatskovska
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi icenamor,

This is a quite old conversation. I suggest that you start a new topic and describe the issue you faced and the task you want to implement.