Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed report from SoapUI NG Pro...

Highlighted
Contributor

Detailed report from SoapUI NG Pro...

Hi,

I'm pretty new to using SoapUI NG Pro, and I'm having a tough time trying to figure out how to get more detail in a report. The canned Test Case Results report is a good start, but I need more detail in the report. Specifically, I need to be able to show for each API call, what REST request was made and the response (JSON) from the server. I'm using Ready API 1.8. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Jeff

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Detailed report from SoapUI NG Pro...

Hi Jeff,

I suggest that you refer to the following article. It lists all possible reporting features in Ready! API.

http://readyapi.smartbear.com/readyapi/reporting/start

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Highlighted
Contributor

Read the manual wasn't exactly the response I was hoping for. I have spent a lot of time reading the documentation, but I haven't found how (or if its possible) to have more detail in an existing report.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Jeff,

Ready! API doesn't show responses and requests for each API call. However, the tool provides report templates that you can modify and add the information you want to the report. 

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors