Forum Discussion

alibaba82
Super Contributor
17 years ago

DataSource SQL Query Window seems buggy

hello,
I notice that the SQL Query window in DataSource has some 'serious' problem. When I try to copy paste sql queries, it does not show the query, I have to high light the window and then it refreshes. Also when I type something, it prints something else, that is why i have to copy/paste. for example i typed 'abcd' and on the sql query it shows as 'dcba'

5 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi Ali,

hmm.. thanks for reporting.. does this happen directly when you start using it or after a while?

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    alibaba82
    Super Contributor
    Hello Ole,
    This problem happens pretty much all the time. I tried on my associate's machine and he also had the issue. Let me know if you can reproduce the issue on your end. If not I can try to send you a project file.

Ali
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi Ali,

yes, please send me the project file and any special instructions to reproduce this.. it works fine on my setup..

Thanks!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    alibaba82
    Super Contributor
    It does not seem be occuring right now. I will try to narrow down why/when/how I see this issue. Only thing that could be different on yours is the size of project file. My size is around 4MB.

I will keep you updated on this issue.

Ali
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Thanks Ali,

this sounds like something that might occur after opening/closing the editor a number of times, running testcases, etc..

sorry for the inconvenience..

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com