cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSL/DDL Error for h2 database grid gain queries in Ready API

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

DSL/DDL Error for h2 database grid gain queries in Ready API

I am getting the below error when I am running Apache ignite queries via Ready API latest Version à Using Datasource(JDBC) where it working as expected if I directly call the JDBC connection with the same connection and same query.

One of the reasons I think it is trying to process the query as transaction and gridgain/ignite are not supporting à so the question here is there any setting in ready API that helps in solving this issue (or) How is DatasourceJDBC triggering the query is different from the normal JDBC connection in Ready API?Grid Gain Query Error in Ready API .jpg

ERROR: java.sql.SQLException: Unsupported DDL/DML operation: org.h2.command.dml.TransactionCommand

java.sql.SQLException: Unsupported DDL/DML operation: org.h2.command.dml.TransactionCommand

at org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc.thin.JdbcThinConnection.sendRequest(JdbcThinConnection.java:750)

at org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc.thin.JdbcThinStatement.execute0(JdbcThinStatement.java:212)

at org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc.thin.JdbcThinStatement.execute(JdbcThinStatement.java:475)

at org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc.thin.JdbcThinConnection.doCommit(JdbcThinConnection.java:369)

at org.apache.ignite.internal.jdbc.thin.JdbcThinConnection.setAutoCommit(JdbcThinConnection.java:328)

at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.datasource.DBDataSource.internalLoad(DBDataSource.java:129)

at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.datasource.DBDataSource.load(DBDataSource.java:102)

at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.WsdlDataSourceTestStep.c(WsdlDataSourceTestStep.java:603)

at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.WsdlDataSourceTestStep.b(WsdlDataSourceTestStep.java:597)

at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.WsdlDataSourceTestStep.a(WsdlDataSourceTestStep.java:787)

at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.WsdlDataSourceTestStep.next(WsdlDataSourceTestStep.java:797)

at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.panels.teststeps.DataSourceDesktopPanel$TestAction.actionPerformed(DataSourceDesktopPanel.java:406)

at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.panels.teststeps.DataSourceDesktopPanel$TestAction.actionPerformed(DataSourceDesktopPanel.java:1)

at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.actions.iface.AbstractSwingAction.actionPerformed(AbstractSwingAction.java:62)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)

at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

@DBarnes 

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: DSL/DDL Error for h2 database grid gain queries in Ready API

Hi @BandhaviN,

I suppose this question requires the investigation from the Support Team. Could you please contact them? You can reach out to them here:

https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=ReadyAPI

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I have tried to create a support ticket and got an error and I have sent an email to Daniel Barnes but never received a reply on the error. I think it would be better if someone from smart bear can create a ticket
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi,

What error did you get?

When you create a case, you specify your license info. Based on this, our system sets the needed priority for your request. So, we always encourage users to submit a suppose case personally.

---------
Tanya Gorbunova

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Error.png

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @BandhaviN,

Thanks for posting the error.

Could you please try using another browser? Perhaps, it will help.

In the meantime, I've resent your request to our ReadAPI Support Lead via email.

---------
Tanya Gorbunova

Highlighted

Hi @BandhaviN 

Please provide the following details:

What driver do you use? 

What query do you use?

Also, please check this article about connecting to H2 database: 

https://smartbear-cc.force.com/portal/KbArticleViewer?name=How-to-connect-to-the-in-file-H2-database...

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I am using ignite jdbc driver

https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.9/docs/jdbc-driver#hostname-based-jdbc-connection

It is a simple select query. 

Occasional Contributor

I tried and here is the Case #00352550

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting the case. I'm sure our Support Team will do their best to assist you.

---------
Tanya Gorbunova

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors