cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you apply outgoing WS-Security Configuration to a REST service call with free version of SOAPUI?

New Contributor

Can you apply outgoing WS-Security Configuration to a REST service call with free version of SOAPUI?

Can you apply an outgoing WS-Security Configuration to a REST service call with free version of SOAPUI 5.2.1? If not, can you with the pro version? We can see how to assign in the outgoing WSS in a SOAP request, but do not see that same option in a REST request.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Hero

Re: Can you apply outgoing WS-Security Configuration to a REST service call with free version of SOA

Have you checked the documentation already here https://www.soapui.org/oauth2/reference/basic.html

Regards,
Rao.
New Contributor

Re: Can you apply outgoing WS-Security Configuration to a REST service call with free version of SOA

I have checked the documentation. I haven't found anything that explicitely says you can't, so that's why I am asking. I need to setup SAML for a REST request, but all documentation shows how to do it for SOAP. 

New Contributor

This is currently not an option.

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors