Forum Discussion

barrettblake
New Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

Can I download Ready API documentation?

Can I download Ready API documentation?

• Doccumentation for Ready! API can be found here: http://readyapi.smartbear.com/

If you need this information to be available offline, you can save the page(s) offline or copy and paste content into an extenal file.

barrettblake
    9 years ago

Thank you for your reply and  pointer to the ONLINE url.

Given the reply I'll assume the real answer is: "A download of documentation is NOT available."

FYI: I am wanting to avoid the annoying re-rendering and very slow response of the URL every time I click anything especially since the doc content contains little context about the item I am clicking on or looking for.  No worries...I'll continue the multitude of doc clicks on the URL to get info about SOAPUI PRO NG.

Perhaps a frame around the navigation (left) portion of the URL would help a lot.

3 Replies

SmartBearAmber
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Doccumentation for Ready! API can be found here: http://readyapi.smartbear.com/

If you need this information to be available offline, you can save the page(s) offline or copy and paste content into an extenal file.

barrettblake
      New Contributor

Thank you for your reply and  pointer to the ONLINE url.

Given the reply I'll assume the real answer is: "A download of documentation is NOT available."

FYI: I am wanting to avoid the annoying re-rendering and very slow response of the URL every time I click anything especially since the doc content contains little context about the item I am clicking on or looking for.  No worries...I'll continue the multitude of doc clicks on the URL to get info about SOAPUI PRO NG.

Perhaps a frame around the navigation (left) portion of the URL would help a lot.

TanyaYatskovska
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Barrettblake,

I had a chat with the Head of our Documentation team. At the moment, there is a plan to improve the content of our Ready! API documentation. Could you please clarify a bit? What information were you looking for in the current documentation, but you didn’t find it, or the description wasn’t enough from your point of view? Our Documentation team can consider updating those article in the nearest future.

As for the offline documentation, at the moment, it’s not available. However, I recommend that you create a feature improvement here. Other Ready! API users could vote for this feature and we can implement it.