Forum Discussion

UhsBat
Occasional Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

AutoSave interval in ReadyAPI V3.5 opening a Progress bar everytime it saves projects

AutoSave interval in ReadyAPI V3.5 opening a Progress bar everytime it saves projects. AS we have more than 10 projects open, it's taking more time to save, and during that time cannot do anything in ReadyAPI.

Also If I have open some browser or on some other window, AutoSAve progressBar appearing on top of browser and cannot use it.

It should save projects in background as earlier

• Hi FloUhsBat,

Did I get it right that it appeared only in the last ReadyAPI version?

If so, I think it makes sense to contact the Support Team and investigate this behavior. Could you please submit a support ticket and provide the following info?

• Screenshot of the Preferences>UI
    • A screenshot of the prompt window
    • Do you see any logs created when you see the prompt?
    Flo
    4 years ago

Hi

Indeed, it appeared in the last ReadyAPI version. I guess it comes from this Bug Fix shown in page "Bug Fixes in ReadyAPI 3.5.0" : ReadyAPI did not show a progress dialog on saving a project. (RIA‑14671)

4 Replies

Flo
    Contributor

I feel the same. This progress bar is quite annoying when working. It may be keep when leaving or manually saving a project.

TanyaYatskovska
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi FloUhsBat,

Did I get it right that it appeared only in the last ReadyAPI version?

If so, I think it makes sense to contact the Support Team and investigate this behavior. Could you please submit a support ticket and provide the following info?

• Screenshot of the Preferences>UI
      • A screenshot of the prompt window
      • Do you see any logs created when you see the prompt?
        Flo
        Contributor

Hi

Indeed, it appeared in the last ReadyAPI version. I guess it comes from this Bug Fix shown in page "Bug Fixes in ReadyAPI 3.5.0" : ReadyAPI did not show a progress dialog on saving a project. (RIA‑14671)