cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Token Generation for OAuth2.0

jameseg3
New Contributor

Re: Auto Token Generation for OAuth2.0

Thank you so much, this is working great.

VenkateshM
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I am having same problem. I tried with the script provided in this thread but still I am getting error msg like token expired unable to refresh. How you resolved this problem?
New2API
Frequent Contributor

Hi venkatesh, From project -> Auth manager -> Auth profile -- Check if you can retrieve token manually

I have attached that screen for your reference.

If you are able to retrive token manually then script should be able to do it for you.

Preerab
Occasional Contributor

Hey,

I have question on AUTO generating toke on expiration.

Created discussion https://community.smartbear.com/t5/SoapUI-Pro/how-to-automate-our-manual-Oauth2-0-process/m-p/183496...

As suggestion I tried implementing 'TestRunListener.beforeRun' with given script and no luck.

My token have pretty much good expiration, to test auto generation I screw up exisitng token and test them automation. 

It works when I manually update token (Generate Token)

READY API 2.6.0

NOTE: AUTO REFRESH of my token is not set, so I need to create new toke when its expired.

Any help is highly appreciated.

TanyaYatskovska
Community Manager

Hi @Preerab,

Let's keep the conversation in the topic you've started for the issue:

https://community.smartbear.com/t5/SoapUI-Pro/how-to-automate-our-manual-Oauth2-0-process/m-p/183485

This will help everyone be one the same page as the discussion goes in one thread.

---------
Tanya Yatskovskaya
SmartBear Community and Education Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors