API definitions and Test cases are gone whenever I'm pulling composite project from Git
I recently purchased readyAPI, I'm trying to integrate test-cases with GIT. It is not working as I expected. I don't know what I'm missing.
Let me explain the steps:
1) I create a New Project , In the dialog box, I have selected the "Swagger/OpenAPI definition" option. and I specified the YAML file for swagger.
2) Project gets created along with API definitions,
3) Now I created the test suite , it created successfully with default body json.
4) After, I enabled the git integration and I pushed my project to GIT.
5) after pushing, I just tried to pull the project from GIT. After successful PULL, I've noticed all my api definition and Testcases under the test suite are gone.
I'm getting below warning
Thu Sep 05 13:40:42 EDT 2019: WARN: The file has not been loaded, because it is not specified in the project: C:\Users\akrishnan\git\et-3.5.1-automation\New folder\Payment-Processing-APIs-include-send%2C-receive%2C-details%2C-reclaims-and-remitance-informations\%2Fpayments%2F%7Bid%7D%2Fcancel.xml