Please advise will there be any performance issues, if I process 5k payloads with different combinations and permutations (production like data), using ready API.
1. 5k + payloads will be stored external to ReadyAPI - XML type
2. one payload size (2k + lines) - XML Type
3. Response - 1.5k + lines; (JSON Response)
4. Payloads will be picked one after another; (Production type data)
5. Validate only 5 fields in the response
Expectation: Validate if the output from the new system, as per the old system.
Note: This is functional testing. So, this task not related to validating the load;
@ashsharma22 : Are you talking about performance of the application you are going to test or the performance of readyAPI?
Click "Accept as Solution" if my answer has helped,Remember to give "Kudos" 🙂 ↓↓↓↓↓
Hi @ashsharma22 ! Looks like the COmmunity needs more info from you about this situation. Could you explain your case a bit more as Himanshu is asking?
Are you testing just one (or few) endpoints with 5000 different combinations of inputs?