Forum Discussion

zx11ninja
New Contributor
3 months ago

Consistent HTTP 500 Error When I Click Export API To SwaggerHUB

Hi all.

I am having an issue exporting my API to SwaggerHub.  I properly fill out the required fields (Name, API Version, Owner, Visibility).  However, each time I click the blue "Export API To SwaggerHub" button, I consistently get the response "Failex exporting testAPI 1version into SwaggerHub.  Error 500:"

I'm growing a little desparate, as I need to generate an OAS file to continue my development.  This 500 error is halting my progress.  I have rechecked my JSON for accuracy, and I see no errors.

Can someone please explain whether or not the issue is on my side or the SwaggerHub server side?

Thanks.

-Z

2 Replies

zx11ninja
    New Contributor

Hi all.

Additionally, I have created all of my HTTP requests and saved them in my space.  The last part is to export to SwaggerHub so that I can create an OAS file.

Thoughts?

Take care.

-Z

• Hi zx11ninja 

Are you able to view any information already in SwaggerHub via the SwaggerHub option in the left menu pane of Explore?

If your integration with SwaggerHub looks good, the perhaps you could 'export' your space using the Explore.CLI (https://www.nuget.org/packages/Explore.Cli) and attach it here?