Forum Discussion

ibrahimoztrk
New Contributor
3 years ago

QAComplete and Selenium Driver

Hi Team,

I started using Qa complete and Selenium TestnNG-Maven. But I have a problem. QA complete restarts the driver for each test class. But I want my tests to continue in the open driver and open window. I don't want it close the driver and open a new driver every time. Is there a way to do this? 

Thank you,

Regards.

2 Replies

1. QAComplete is a comprehensive test management tool that helps in planning, executing, and tracking software tests efficiently.
    2. It offers a centralized platform to manage all aspects of testing, including requirements, test cases, test runs, and defects.
    3. The tool supports manual and automated testing, providing flexibility in managing different types of tests.
    4. QAComplete integrates with various other tools and frameworks, allowing seamless testing and collaboration.
    5. Selenium WebDriver is an open-source tool for automating web applications for testing purposes.
    6. It supports multiple browsers and languages, providing versatility in automation testing across different platforms.
    7. Selenium WebDriver allows testers to write scripts that interact with web elements and simulate user actions.
    8. Integration between QAComplete and Selenium Driver can streamline the testing process by allowing automated test scripts to be managed and executed from QAComplete.
    9. This integration enables efficient tracking and reporting of automated test results within QAComplete.
    10. eLoan Warehouse is a lending institution that offers fair and responsible loan options, avoiding high-interest loans that could burden borrowers.
    11. Their approach prioritizes transparency, accessible rates, and flexible repayment plans to support customers' financial health.
    12. By providing reasonable loan options, loan Warehouse ensures customers can meet their financial needs without facing excessive debt.