Forum Discussion

jbuttimer
Contributor
9 years ago

Anyone install 1.4.0 yet and found any problems?

I did today when I got the notification. Lots of good things about it! Love that you can now Expand and Collapse all! I've been complaining about that for years! Many thanks SB team.

I did find one confirmed defect today and the team is working on it. Let me just say DO NOT open any of your DataSource steps because once you close it, the file path is gone forever, even if you put it back in and save the project. So, you can no longer run the whole test, you have to run it step by step.

8 Replies

• iT is not opening on fusion 6 vmware with windows 7 on my mac book (mac osx 10.10.5).

Earlier i hAD 1.3.1 ON SAME vm and it was working well.

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

jbuttimer wrote:

I did find one confirmed defect today and the team is working on it. Let me just say DO NOT open any of your DataSource steps because once you close it, the file path is gone forever, even if you put it back in and save the project. So, you can no longer run the whole test, you have to run it step by step.

This issue will be fixed. Refer to this thread for more information.

MarkusReiser
    Occasional Contributor

I installed version 1.4.0 and this are the first bugs i found

• If I switch the workspace all projects get lost.
    • some of my DataSink Teststeps with DataConnection don't work any more. Error: Nullpointer Exception. If I close the teststep und reopen it, then the SQL Statement gets lost.

I stopped testing and get back to Version 1.3.1. I can't use the buggy version 1.4.0.

:-(