Forum Discussion

stefan_jansson
New Contributor
10 years ago
Solved

Links to tutorials not working if Ready API is installed in other folder

When installing my trial version of Ready API/SoapUI and tutorials, I installed it in another folder then the default folder. When opening up the application, the links to the sample projects show an error message where it's clear that it points to the default folders and is not found.

"Could not find the "Sample-SOAP-project.xml" sample project. Please make sure the sample projects are installed and that you have the latest version. Search path: C:\Users\<my-name>\Ready-API-Tutorials\Sample-SOAP-project.xml"

• I was contacted by Jeshta at the boston-office and this is solved in a maintenance release, I have verified it as working.

2 Replies

• Hi,

I couldn't reproduce this issue.  I installed Ready API 1.1.0 to a non default location i.e C:\ReadyAPI-x64-1.1.0 and I'm able to import the tutorials.  When you installed Ready API did you keep the default location where the tutorials are installed?

Regards,

Marcus

SmartBear Support 
      stefan_jansson
      New Contributor

I was contacted by Jeshta at the boston-office and this is solved in a maintenance release, I have verified it as working.