AlexKaras
Champion Level 3
9 years ago
Implemented

Make it possible to copy/paste requests between pages and/or scenarios

Hi,

I would like to ask for the possibility to copy and paste functionality to be able to copy requests to another page and scenario.

There is a Copy command in the context menu for request in the Scenario Editor, but the Paste menu command is always disabled.

(Not sure if I remember it correctly, but it seems to me that this was possible in the early LoadComplete 2.x versions.)

Thanks.

4 Comments

• As of LoadComplete 4.0, you can copy/paste and move requests in the scenario editor. One consideration is that you must paste requests into a location that has an existing connection, or copy/paste connections as well.

mgroen2
    Super Contributor

Right now (version 4) it's not possible paste a request in scenario editor. So you can only copy but not paste a request, since the paste option is greyed out.

Please support pasting requests.

This also counts for While loops.

AlexKaras
      Champion Level 3

Hi Mathijs,

Copied request can be pasted only as a child of some connection. This is expected behavior: when web client communicates with the server, connection is established first and then is used (or reused) to send request and receive response.