Forum Discussion

jlperez
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

Is Chrome v48 supported by TC 11.20? Objects not recongnized.

The extension 11.20.1491 is enabled in chrome://extensions/, when executing TC 11.20, objects of the Chrome application I'm testing are not recongized, just the outer frame is. Is there any planned patch for this issue?

My current Chrome version is "Version 48.0.2564.97 m"

Thanks in advance.

jlperez
    9 years ago

Hi Tanya,

thanks for your response. According to the document you referred, I had everything correctly configured. Now it works. What happened to me was that from the object spy tool no objects in the Chrome Web application were recognized (the outer frame was the only one that highlighted as I hovered the mouse over it), and then I tried it from the object browser and to my surprise I saw that the objects were perfectly recognized (right clicking on them the highlight feature worked). Since then, the object spy recognises all the application inner objects.

Thank you.

JL.

2 Replies

jlperez
      Occasional Contributor

Hi Tanya,

thanks for your response. According to the document you referred, I had everything correctly configured. Now it works. What happened to me was that from the object spy tool no objects in the Chrome Web application were recognized (the outer frame was the only one that highlighted as I hovered the mouse over it), and then I tried it from the object browser and to my surprise I saw that the objects were perfectly recognized (right clicking on them the highlight feature worked). Since then, the object spy recognises all the application inner objects.

Thank you.

JL.