Forum Discussion

bhakti
Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

How to remove or edit applied data loop in Key Word test

Test Complete trial version: How we can remove or edit the applied data loop in Key word test ?

• Decrease the indention of the items under the loop before deleting the loop.

bhakti wrote:

Hi ,

By using right click, if i delete the dataloop then steps under data loop also get deleted.

I got the answer first i have to move all steps under data loop to left side (so that stpes will not  be child of data loop) and then by using right clcik i can delete the data loop.

4 Replies

TanyaYatskovska
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Bhakti,

You can right-click the operation you want to remove, and select Delete. Is this what you are looking for?

bhakti
      Contributor

Hi ,

By using right click, if i delete the dataloop then steps under data loop also get deleted.

I got the answer first i have to move all steps under data loop to left side (so that stpes will not  be child of data loop) and then by using right clcik i can delete the data loop.

william_roe
        Super Contributor

Decrease the indention of the items under the loop before deleting the loop.

bhakti wrote:

Hi ,

Lage
    Contributor

That happens everytime you delete something that contains more stuffs. Just drag and drop the steps inside the loop, to outside the loop. Then you can delete the loop. 

Please mark de post solved if this solves yout question. Thanks