Forum Discussion

Dhana
Contributor
13 years ago

Data Driven Testing

Hi,

Iam Dhanalakshmi Aiyappan working as a QA  for Syncfusion Software Pvt Ltd. I am trying with Data Driven Testing for my application using Script mode. The problem which I am facing is, whenever I run the script am getting an error as the excel file doesn't exists and am petty sure I have placed the file in the correct location, which is  ' C:\Users\Public\Documents\TestComplete 8 Samples\Data-Driven Testing '. The problem I found out was plug-in which detects the DDT object ( tcDDTPlugin.pls ) was not seen in the location ' <TestComplete>\Bin\Extensions folder ', so would you please help me in getting the plug-in or the link from where I can download it.

I would be grateful to you, if you help me in running my scripts using the Data Driven Testing.

Regards,

Dhanalakshmi Aiyappan 

1 Reply

• Hi,

First of all, let us know what exact code you're trying to run, what exact error you get and in what exact line it occurs.

As for the plug-in, try running TC's installer in Repair or Modify mode to install it. All plug-ins are shipped with TC. If you're unable to find one of them, this means that it either wasn't installed or was deleted.