Forum Discussion

Lage
Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

Any way to do not minimize testComplete when point to the objects?

Hi all

Do you know if there is any way to do not minimize testComplete when I point to the one already mapped object?  That will helps me being faster...

2015_05_27_SelectObject.png

Lage
    9 years ago

Hi AlexKaras, Thank you for the respones but it doesn't work. I opened the case #00110415 to SmartBear and the Customer Care have told me: 

"No, this is done to let a user view the entire Desktop and cannot be changed."

Then, I don't know what afects the option you mentioned. but thanks anyway.

Regards,

Lage

4 Replies

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3

Hi,

I believe that Tools | Options | Panels | Object Browser | Minimize TestComplete might control this...

Lage
      Contributor

Hi AlexKaras, Thank you for the respones but it doesn't work. I opened the case #00110415 to SmartBear and the Customer Care have told me: 

"No, this is done to let a user view the entire Desktop and cannot be changed."

Then, I don't know what afects the option you mentioned. but thanks anyway.

Regards,

Lage

mpourali
        Occasional Contributor

If you are investigating on the properties of an object, after you have unchecked the 'Minimize TestComplete" in Tools > Options >Panels>Object Browser, try to use "Display Object Spy" icon in the mail tool bar.

Spyobject.jpg