Forum Discussion

ramefi
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago

Can TC supports Tpaintbox controls ? if yes let me know How to read text and color of the image

Hi , In our Delphi  application Developers used to Paintbox to draw an image with that text (Rectangular) .Please let me know how to read the text and color being used .(Any methods)

I can see that Tc 11 able to identify it as paintbox however i am not able to view the text in properties .Let me know

thanks

2 Replies

• You should probably delete your thread in the Web forum. Now you have duplicate threads, with one in the wrong place, which is even more confusing.

Anyway, as I said in the other thread, you need to compile the application with debug info on otherwise you won't have full access to the control.

This is normally the page that explains what you need to do: https://support.smartbear.com/viewarticle/68476/

But it appears to be broken (404) at the moment. As do all the other support pages. So I suspect SmartBear are updating stuff.

ramefi
      Occasional Contributor

Hi , I did compile and i can able to acces all debug methods and properites however i am not able to see the help in smartbear support about Tpaintbox ..