Forum Discussion

pp12
New Contributor
12 years ago

C# run time error-Permission Denied

Hi ,

I am getting the error "C# script run time error: Permission denied" abruptly when I post a warning message in log and following code get executed.

most of the the code work as expected but sometime it throws the "C# script run time error: Permission denied" error

function GeneralEvents_OnLogWarning(Sender, LogParams)

{

Log["Picture"](Sys["Process"]("iexplore")["Page"]("*")["PagePicture"](),"Capturing image, see the image captured in 'Picture' tab below.");                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     }

I am using this as warning event handler in my project. Please help us. Any help will be appreciated.

Please find the error screen shot attached.

Thanks

1 Reply

Anonymous

Hi Preeti,

I think that the issue might be related to permissions set in IE. Please check them. Also, make sure that you are running Internet Explorer under the same account under which TestComplete is running. Does the problem exist when you run TestComplete under a local administrator account?