Forum Discussion

ReeceMonkey
New Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

Has anyone else experienced problems loading up test sets with the new TestRunner?

Has anyone else experienced a problem running a test set since the update?    I am using a SAAS version of QAcomplete and since the update I am now unable to run one of my test sets. The set consis...
    BillDuff
    8 years ago

A patch has been applied to the SaaS system and does appear to have made an improvement. We have a Test Set with 100 Test Scripts in it and this would not display in the new Test Runner screen until this morning's patch.

It now displays after approx 20 seconds.

Whilst the performance is still much worse than before the "upgrade" it at least works now.

So only the issues of the fact they've made the system slower and much more difficult to use by "upgrading" the UI!

Oh and possibly try testing the changes you make properly before releasing them onto unsuspecting paying customers.

ReeceMonkey
    8 years ago

Hi all,

Sorry for the late reply, I believe the patch has been deployed to fix this issue. 

As BillDuff mentioned there are still performance issues as in length of time to load is proportional to the amount of test cases in a set.