Forum Discussion

alexisf87
Occasional Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

[LoadComplete3.2] Scenario Response time

Hi,

I have an issue within my test. The scenario response time (duration) is longer than actual response time of requests. On scenario the think time is set as 0.

Could you please share your thoughts on this?

• Hi alexisf87,

Looking at the screenshot, it looks like there was a gap between Request 001 (17:50:55) and Request 002 (17:51:03). You may be able to account for this by looking at the Parallel Requests Editor. This will display the sequence of requests, including any time between them as recorded when you created your scenario. You can take a look by going to the Page view of your scenario, right clicking the page name, and selecting "Edit Parallel Requests."

Additionally, there is a negligible amount of time added by the processes required to generate the requests. You can read about this in detail here: https://support.smartbear.com/viewarticle/64933/

Please let us know if this helps!

2 Replies

• Hi alexisf87,

Looking at the screenshot, it looks like there was a gap between Request 001 (17:50:55) and Request 002 (17:51:03). You may be able to account for this by looking at the Parallel Requests Editor. This will display the sequence of requests, including any time between them as recorded when you created your scenario. You can take a look by going to the Page view of your scenario, right clicking the page name, and selecting "Edit Parallel Requests."

Additionally, there is a negligible amount of time added by the processes required to generate the requests. You can read about this in detail here: https://support.smartbear.com/viewarticle/64933/

Please let us know if this helps!

alexisf87
      Occasional Contributor

Hi RyanHeidorn,

Thank you. Your answer was very helpful and now the issue is solved.

Indeed, the additional time appeared on Parallel Request Editor and I was able to modify it accordingly.

Thanks.